Better late than never! We had our Valentine's celebration at school today!
- We drew pictures like real artists!
- We solved a crossword that our dear friends in Jaén sent with a Valentine's letter that is AMAZING! THANK YOU, friends!
- We wrote about Andalusian items in English!
- We read, learnt and sang a song with a beautiful and possitive meaning about a life with LOVE!
- We ate biscuits, chocolates and candy!
- We hugged!
- YOU got a Valentine's card from your teacher that LOVES you so much! :-)
- I realized that my loving group is coming back! :-)
Oh my! Everything's getting better and I'm so happy :-) I don't want you to forget the possitive messages we talked about in class. We are a team!
You can read some of the messages again and... sing the song! Happy Valentine's Day! ;-)
When things get rough, I like to walk with you.
When it's night, I like to be the light that's missing, and remind you every minute of the future isn't written.
When the heart feels heavy we can lighten it up.
And know the only time is right now, it's right well where you are.
You don't need a vacation when there's nothing to escape from.
Let's sing to be happy, to feel things, to communicate, be heard.
We sing out to protest, and to project, and to harmonize with birds.
Give wings to any your choice.
Set your vibration and undulation to the hightest it can go.
We all need the darkness, to see the light in our own eyes.