sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Listening activity


Te presento a Susan... Resuelve el ejercicio en un comentario a esta misma entrada del blog, escribiendo de nuevo el texto pero sustituyendo las líneas por las palabras que escuches. Fecha límite para enviar el ejercicio: domingo 24 a las 12 de la mañana. ¡Seguro que lo logras! ¡Ánimo!



Hello! My name is Susan. I'm ____ years old. My birthday is in ____. My favourite colours are ____ and ____ and my favourite animal is the ____. I've got ____ brother and ____ sisters. Goodbye!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello! My name is Susan. I'm 22 years old. My birthday is in January. My favourite colours are blue and purple and my favourite animal is the horse. I've got one brother and two sisters. Goodbye!

    Gonzalo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! My name is Susan. I'm 22 years old. My birthday is in January. My favourite colours are blue and purple and my favourite animal is the horse. I've got one brother and two sisters. Goodbye!

    Ana.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lucia Rodriguez Meirinhos

    Hello! My name is Susan. I'm twenty-two years old. My birthday is in january. My favourite colours are blue and purple and my favourite animal is the horse. I've got one brother and two sisters. Goodbye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Los ganadores son:
    Gonzalo, Ana y Lucía R.
    ¡Enhorabuena! ¡Cuánto inglés estamos aprendiendo!
    Besos.

    ResponderEliminar